Monday, May 23, 2011

Instead of a puppy, we got a camera.

You would have thought on Friday night, that Logan & I were on our way to pick up a cute, fluffy, adorable little puppy...but alas, we finally bit the bullet and purchased our Canon Rebel T3i! We found out the factory that manufactured the T2i's and T1i's was destroyed in the tsunami/ earthquake in Japan, thus making the T3i's a hot commodity flying off the shleves everywhere! We had to call 4 places and drive all the way to Mesquite to buy 1 of the last 2 in the DFW Metroplex! Crazy huh? Check out our JAM SESSION here.




Here are the 1st 2 photos our little Canon took on Friday night (now you can see up close & personal how HANDSOME my hubby is!)... I am AMAZED at the clarity, detail, shutter speed, and everything about this camera.  We are so, so in love :)  


I am currently on Chapter 3 of the Canon Rebel handbook... AND in the market for a VERY BASIC photography class.  Any ideas for me? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...